Friday, May 12, 2006

YOURS TRULY

Dear visitor, Welcome to Value investor Haven!

As its name suggest, this website is primarily meant for bringing like minded individuals from all across the globe to a common place to share and learn more about value investing. My name is Lucas and i am a hard core fan of Warren Buffet, Benjamin Graham, Philip Fisher and many of today's new age value investors.

While i read much literature on value investing, i also hone my skills in the Singapore and US markets. Value investing has always been a topic that lifts my heart and excite my spirits. I hope that through this blog, i can share my experiences and exchange views with like minded individuals to enable me to grow as an investor, but more importantly, as an individual. So please feel free to look around and post your comments and views.

No comments: